以下文字僅作為建議，不涉及 Meditorial S.A. 的責任.
- 客戶明確放棄其自己的標準條款和條件，即使這些是在這些標准銷售條款和條件之後製定的. 為了有效，任何減損必須事先以書面形式明確同意.
- Our invoices are payable within 21 working days, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, East Jade Digital Limited reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 10% of the sum remaining due. East Jade Digital Limited will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, East Jade Digital Limited reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Certain countries apply withholding at source on the amount of invoices, in accordance with their internal legislation. Any withholding at source will be paid by the client to the tax authorities. Under no circumstances can East Jade Digital Limited become involved in costs related to a country's legislation. The amount of the invoice will therefore be due to East Jade Digital Limited in its entirety and does not include any costs relating to the legislation of the country in which the client is located.
- East Jade Digital Limited undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. East Jade Digital Limited cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- In order for it to be admissible, East Jade Digital Limited must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by Hong Kong law.